Date:      Tue, 26 Aug 2003 03:42:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      BSNL Auto-Reply <info@bsnl.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Thank You For Your Email

Thank you for your email. BSNL Bodybuilding & Sports
in North London staff are currently extremely busy, so
there may be a delay before we can respond to you.

If you have requested an entry for your North London gym,
healthclub, fitness centre or other physical leisure facility
in our website directory, this will be considered within a week
or so, and we will then advise you if we are able to include it.

We reserve the right to determine all listings which are
included on our website.

Thank you for your interest.

BSNL Bodybuilding & Sports in North London
www.bsnl.com

A service of Get On The Web Limited