Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:29:30 -0500
From:      leegold <leegold@operamail.com>
To:        scott@bsdprophet.org
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: help w/connecting to my isp

I wanna do it the "BSD way", directly w/the config. files.

I'll try w/the info I see already from your and
the many other kind replys.

Let me give it a try w/the info I have now and see what happens.
I will report back.

btw, dmesg says sio4 for my serial port. so would
I put cuaa4 were it's called for in a config file? assume so.

thanks,
Lee Gold