Date:      Mon, 24 Jun 2019 13:02:34 +0700
From:      Olivier <Olivier.Nicole@cs.ait.ac.th>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cleaning emailUSB WiFi adapter for FreeBSD 10.3

Hello,

I am looking for an USB WiFi adapter that would work with my FreeBSD
10.3. preferably something readily available online.

And before you tell me to upgrade, this is a pfSense box, upgrading is
not a solution.

Alternatively, I have one adapter that is recognized as product 0xc811
vendor 0x0bda (Realtek), but the system has no proper driver for it, so
if I could get driver, that could be a workable solution.

TIA,

Olivier