Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 2000 11:31:13 -0600 (MDT)
From:      John Galt <galt@inconnu.isu.edu>
To:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
Cc:        Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>, "Ludington, Jacob" <Jacob.Ludington@ed.state.ia.us>, "'freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD Magazine

Has anybody lobbied CMP or Ziff-Davis?  I'm kind of thinking that ZD
would publish a magazine on CP/M if enough people lobbied them, and CMP
owns the carcass of Byte, which used to be the most respectable computer
mag in existence at one time...

--
 Customer:  "I'm running Windows '98"      Tech: "Yes."      Customer:
   "My computer isn't working now."     Tech: "Yes, you said that."