Date:      Thu, 10 Apr 1997 17:29:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Shawn Ramsey <shawn@luke.cpl.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Virtual Domain Problem?!

A while ago, I set up some virtual domains on our mail server. Now that
one particular company is doing their own e-mail, I have TRIED disabling
it on our server. The problem is whenever mail is sent from the shell, or
if someone uses it as their smtp server, they get an UNKNOWN user on the
local system, instead of sending it to the system it is destined for. I
set the Virtual domains up the way it is in the Sendmail FAQ. With a
Ruleset 98 rewrite, and using a database for the different virtual
domains. I
removed the company in question from everything I think. What else am I
missing?

thanks