Date:      Mon, 23 Apr 2001 19:32:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Andrew Gould <andrewgould@yahoo.com>
Subject:   Re: sendmail masquerading problem - Fixed!

Thanks to everyone who helped out.  The solution that
finally worked was simply to use the default
sendmail.cf and define Dj, DS and DM at the locations
where they are shown.  (I was had not defined Dj
previously.)  Question: Does the placement of the
definitions in the file matter?  That is, if I defined
Dj at the end of sendmail.cf, would it still work?

I should now be able to dial into one modem, dial the
internet on the second modem, and manage my email
without dealing with XWindow.  Is this really
necessary?  No, but I'm having a lot of fun learning!

Thanks again,

Andrew Gould