Date:      Fri, 13 Feb 1998 22:09:58 -0500
From:      "Matt White" <mwhite@cmu.edu>
To:        post+internet.computing.freebsd-mobile@andrew.cmu.edu
Subject:   PAO install failing

I've been playing around with getting FreeBSD 2.2.5 w/PAO installed on my
Sony laptop (PCG-719).  However, when I finish configuring PAO and it probes
my pcmcia controller, the machine freezes solid.  I've tried a number of
variations on the parameters to no avail.

The pc card/cardbus chipset is the TI PCI-1131 which is theoretically
supported.

All that being said, I'm relatively new to laptop technologies and haven't
run FreeBSD in nearly a year, so I'm a little bit in the dark here.

Any help debugging this problem would be greatly appreciated.  I know I
haven't given a lot to go on, but that's the information that immediately
leaps out at me.  I would be happy to elaborate further to interested
parties.

-Matt