Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 23:25:59 -0800
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@ontario.mooseriver.com>
To:        Dan Langille <junkmale@xtra.co.nz>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: organizing an Install-a-thon

On Wed, Mar 31, 1999 at 08:37:51AM +1200, Dan Langille wrote:
> I was chatting to a co-worker yesterday and we thought about holding an
> install-a-thon here.  Not wishing to reinvent wheels, I'd like to hear
> from those that have been to or organized such events.  Tips, suggestions,
> and warnings are welcome.  In particular, what you needed, what you did,
> etc.  How did you publicize the event?

Since I have been doing these for almost a year here in the Bay Area I have
some experence in getting one going. I'll write up something in the next
few days and send it to the list.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 3.1
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses