Date:      Fri, 26 Sep 1997 16:22:20 +0200
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        Neal Westfall <nwestfal@Vorlon.odc.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The 3.0-970920-SNAP CD has been canceled

On Thu, Sep 25, 1997 at 02:18:33PM -0700, Neal Westfall wrote:
> Does anyone know when the last good snapshot was?  I want to
> install a fairly current snapshot on my machine that is newer
> than the last "official" snapshot.

I did a make relase at Sept, 11th and installed my system
completely new (major repartitioning, use of ccd and such).

So if you have the CVS repository and the resources (kernel
compiled with vn driver and about 700MB disk space), then
you can easily checkout the sources with that date ... and
make a private release.

Get the cvs repository from a SNAP CD-Rom, update with cvsup
(which is indeed fast and reliable) and everything should be
fine.

--
Andreas Klemm | klemm.gtn.com - powered by
                    Symmetric MultiProcessor FreeBSD