Date:      Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:17:05 -0700
From:      "Ryan Lamb" <ryanlamb82@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   filesystem full on install

It's a netgear router.  The thing is, it does go way over 2 min.  Here's
what it does.  When I am initially booting off the disk and it checks the
hardware for the first time it turns it yellow.  Then, when I first try to
connect to an ftp it turns it green but it never connects.  When I hit ctrl
c and then choose restart installation, it takes me back for a new
installation and the light remains green.
When I set everything up again, it says my filesystem was written correctly,
it connects to the ftp, it starts a download, then it tells me the
filesystem is full.