Date:      Sat, 14 Nov 1998 14:41:46 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   Mike Smith and I will be at COMDEX in Las Vegas, Nov 16-20

------- =_aaaaaaaaaa

To: hackers@freebsd.org
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 14:41:46 -0800
From: "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>

Just FYI, Mike and I will be at the Walnut Creek CDROM/FreeBSD/Slackware
booth (each of us groups gets our own piece of it :) at the Sands
Convention Center, booth S-7533.  If anyone in Las Vegas would like
to stop by and say "Hi!", please do!

If anyone would like to give me dialup access so that I can check my
mail (I should really set this up as a standing arrangement for every
year :-), that would be really great also.  If so, please just drop me
an email with the dialup/account details.  Much obliged.  Thanks!

- Jordan

------- =_aaaaaaaaaa--