Date:      Tue, 5 Nov 2002 17:49:49 -0000
From:      "Barry Byrne" <barry.byrne@wbtsystems.com>
To:        "DaleCo Help Desk" <daleco@daleco.biz>, "Roger Williams" <root@edo.naviservers.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: cheat sheet?  apache, mod_ssl, mod_php, mysql

I tend to build from standard sources rather than ports, but I think the
MySQL port installs the client library by default at:
/usr/local/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so

So you could try preloading that. I'm not sure for definite that this is
your problem though, as I don't often use the ports.

Cheers,

Barry

--
Barry Byrne, IT Manager,