Date:      Mon, 12 Jun 2017 23:25:57 +0200
From:      Harry Schmalzbauer <freebsd@omnilan.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   [LOR] 11.1-BETA1 dev/md/md.c <-> vm/vm_pager.c - lost begnin matchlist

 Dear hackers,

I couldn't find a up to date list for begning LOR reports.  Since
ffs/vfs.. LORs, which I don't understand, diffused my attention over the
time, I'm not aware about the actual importance of them these days
(without panic).
Here's is one, happening on 11.1-BETA1. which I haven't found a previous
report about:
lock order reversal:
 1st 0xfffffe03bca22c10 bufwait (bufwait) @
/usr/local/share/deploy-tools/RELENG_11/src/sys/vm/vm_pager.c:370
 2nd 0xfffff8001f9ff068 ufs (ufs) @
/usr/local/share/deploy-tools/RELENG_11/src/sys/dev/md/md.c:942
stack backtrace:
#0 0xffffffff805e79b0 at witness_debugger+0x70
#1 0xffffffff805e78a3 at
witness_checkorder+0xe23

#2 0xffffffff805621d5 at
__lockmgr_args+0x875

#3 0xffffffff8081c215 at
ffs_lock+0xa5

#4 0xffffffff808d78d0 at
VOP_LOCK1_APV+0xe0

#5 0xffffffff8065531a at
_vn_lock+0x6a

#6 0xffffffff803fb948 at
mdstart_vnode+0x438

#7 0xffffffff803f9f4d at
md_kthread+0x19d

#8 0xffffffff8054ea34 at
fork_exit+0x84

#9 0xffffffff80864c0e at fork_trampoline+0xe

-harry