Date:      Wed, 11 May 2016 11:23:13 +0200
From:      Andrzej Bylicki <anpaby5@gmail.com>
To:        Joe Nosay <superbisquit@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Google Hangouts

Hello,

Yes, messaging was perfectly fine.

Since my last e-mail I tested the iSight camera on my MacBook 2008 laptop
and though it can be attached to /dev/video0, Hangouts fails to identify
it. Might be a permission issue, since on GNU/Linux /dev/video0 is the
Hangouts' camera default.

Similarly, there is no sound at all. Not sure what Hangouts uses for
handling sound. I hope not pulseaudio...

The app itself works, which is good. Handling peripherals is somewhat
problematic.

Best regards,
Andy Mender