Date:      Wed, 6 Jun 2007 14:17:10 +0200
From:      Patrick Proniewski <patpro@patpro.net>
To:        freebsd-performance@freebsd.org
Cc:        binto@triplegate.net.id
Subject:   Re: how to check bsd performance

Hi,

> Sorry, u right i should be more focus for my question
> more detail is
> - how do i know if mybsd running in good performance?

unless you do some extensive benchmark using your applications so
that you can compare different settings, it's impossible to say "your
system performance is good/ok/bad..."

> - where can i get some basic tutor for nice perf. tuning?

man tuning
freebsd handbook

so many things, it will drive you crazy. You should try to address
one thing at a time : HD read/write perf., memory bandwidth, network
perf, ...

regards,
patpro