Date:      Mon, 17 Jun 2002 11:02:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      bruno schwander <bruno@tinkerbox.org>
To:        "Alejandro A. Ramirez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
Cc:        Randall Hopper <aa8vb@nc.rr.com>, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fxtv 1.04beta -- PLEASE TEST compile error

this seems consistent with what another person told me about my builds,
but I was unable to reproduce it, unfortunately.

I am raking my brain, but I really do not see what could be causing that.
FYI, I tried it again, on FBSD 4.5, and it worked fine in ffmpeg mode...

Randall, if you can get that to happen I think you will have to go in with
the kernel debugger.

I'd be curious to know if it works for you or not, can you try it out ?

I am running Xfree86 4.1 though, could that be it ?
I also noticed in your dmesg output that video and tv tuner card share the
same irq, could it be a factor ? try forcing that to different irq through
the bios.

Also, maybe try a very low framerate, like 1fps, and see if it still
happens, or when.

bruno

PS: randall, I think my posts to multimedia@freebsd.org are bounced, you
can post this in there if you think others would be interested.