Date:      Tue, 11 Sep 2001 13:22:11 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Al Kwan <webmaster@hboss.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Make Buildworld Error

Hello,

I am using FreeBSD 4.2-release and am having troubles trying to make
buildworld. Actually, it's more specific than that, the error occurs when
trying to make the section: /usr/src/share/termcap

I get the following error at that point:

uudecode < /usr/src/share/tabset/zenith29.uu
===> share/termcap
TERM=dumb ex - /usr/src/share/termcap/termcap.src
< /usr/src/share/termcap/reorder > /dev/null
*** Error code 1

I've had to mv Makefile old.Makefile for /termcap so that it builds world with
everything except termcap. That's the only workaround I've found, which of
course means that termcap has not been built with buildworld.

Does anyone have a solution for this? Or know how I should edit the Makefile so
that I can get /usr/src/share/termcap built properly?

Thanks in advance,

Al