Date:      Tue, 12 Oct 1999 18:21:39 +0100
From:      Mark Ovens <mark@ukug.uk.freebsd.org>
To:        Walter Hafner <hafner@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netscape 4.61 (Linux) broken since adding linux_base-5.2

On Tue, Oct 12, 1999 at 10:58:34AM +0200, Walter Hafner wrote:
> Well, I've got exactly the same problems as Mark:

It's good to know I'm not alone (it helps me believe that I haven't
done anything stupid :) ).

> Linux programs (acroread, asWedit) ran ok up to FreeBSD 3.1 with the
> supplied linux libs. As soon as I upgraded to 3.3, the whole thing
> broke. Now, only staroffice still runs - with its own set of libraries.

I'm not so sure it was the u/g to 3.3-STABLE. I cvsup'd to 3.3-STABLE
2 weeks ago and Netscape and acroread worked fine afterwards, until
I installed linux_base.

--
STATE-OF-THE-ART: Any computer you can't afford.
OBSOLETE: Any computer you own.