Date:      10 Aug 1997 22:37:32 +0400
From:      Seva Semenov <seva@darkstar.da.mtelecom.ru>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: vm_fault problem (fwd)

I had the same on different hardware (5 machines P100/P133/486DX4-100
Compex en2000/3Com ) with 2.2.1 and 2.2.2-RELEASE.
Removing by Midnight Commander big nfs directory coz rebooting.
I'm not  hacker to hack kernel code.
Only solution i found - downgrade to 2.1.7.1-RELEASE.

But the only reason i can't be happy with 2.1.7.1 is  linux quake :).

[...]