Date:      Sat, 25 Feb 2006 18:15:30 +0100
From:      Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Ceri Davies <ceri@submonkey.net>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Turning tidy off

--=-v7JD8Fx1QFPYFRy0C9YQ

Ceri Davies p=ED=B9e v p=E1 24. 02. 2006 v 21:19 +0000:
> I'm really fed up of the blank spaces in the textarea fields at
> http://www.FreeBSD.org/send-pr.html.
>=20
> These spaces are being inserted by tidy; I've tried various options to it
> and it basically insists on doing it, so I'd like to turn it off for
> send-pr.sgml.
>=20
> However, I can't work out the right way of doing this for just one file, =
so
> if anyone would like to teach the framework about DONT_TIDY=3Dsend-pr.sgm=
l or
> something, I will buy them a pint.

Kill kill kill kill kill vrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Tidy must die, globally.

It is, for example, wreacking havoc in my motherboards.sgml, too...

--=20
Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
              <pav@FreeBSD.org>

Traffic collapse starts at rumors of snow in Nice (french riviera)
according to some of my friends :)
  -- Will at #angband

--=-v7JD8Fx1QFPYFRy0C9YQ
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_podepsan=E1?= =?iso-8859-2?Q?_=E8=E1st?=
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_zpr=E1vy?=

--=-v7JD8Fx1QFPYFRy0C9YQ--