Date:      Sat, 22 Jun 1996 01:07:49 +0100
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Mark Stout <mcs@vpm.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anyone get cmu-snmp2 to compile on FreeBSD?

Mark Stout wrote in message ID
<199606212115.OAA22977@vpm.com>:
> Anyone get cmu-snmp2 to compile on FreeBSD?  I know there needs to be some
> tweaking, but I thought I'd save myself some time.

``Some'' being the under-statement of the year :-( I have a semi-port
done for UCD-SNMP (based on CMU's code).

To get the base distribution:

	ftp.ece.ucdavis.edu:/pub/snmp/ucd-snmp.tar.gz

Patch file:

	ftp.ki.net:/pub/users/scrappy/ucd-snmp.3.1-diffs.gz

(hope marc has used the new patches I sent recently). It's something
I'd like to get into the ports before 2.1.5 goes out the door
... we'll see.

Gary