Date:      Mon, 1 Apr 2002 07:42:59 -0800 (PST)
From:      Shizuka Kudo <shizukakudo_99@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Card has no functions

Hi,

I'm having problem with the TI cardbus bridge to
recognize PCCARD in "NEWCARD" kernel. I have a desktop
with TI PCI1250 adaptor and an IBM Thinkpad with TI
1450. Both recognize PC Cards in "GENERIC" kernel, but
get "Card has no functions" in NEWCARD. I checked the
maillist and found no answer. The same kernel ran fine
in a Toshiba Portege with ToPIC100 cardbus bridge. Is
this something unique to TI chips? Any suggestion I
should try?