Date:      Thu, 29 Jul 1999 08:17:43 +0200 (METDST)
From:      hm@hcs.de (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        lurkie@wxs.nl (Marc Veldman)
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How can I help i4b ??

From the keyboard of Marc Veldman:

> I've been wondering how I can help.
> I'm not much of a programmer, much less an ISDN
> expert, but there must be things that I can do
> to ease the workload on the real developers,
> like writing, or formatting, documentation,
> checking i4b behaviour in various environments,
> maintaining an i4b website, whatever.

Writing docs. How do i configure a kernel with i4b, How do i configure isdnd
for isp/sppp, How do i set up natd with i4b, How do i troubleshoot my non-
working i4b installation etc. etc. etc.

Also, it would be great to write a chapter in the FreeBSD handbook about
setting up i4b.

easily see what is needed :-)

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                                    Tel   +49 40 559747-70
HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH                Fax   +49 40 559747-77