Date:      Fri, 5 Jan 1996 16:14:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      Craig Shrimpton <craigs@venus.os.com>
To:        "Garrett A. Wollman" <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Finding interrupts

On Fri, 5 Jan 1996, Garrett A. Wollman wrote:

> <<On Fri, 5 Jan 1996 15:25:01 -0500 (EST), Craig Shrimpton <craigs@venus.os.com> said:
>
> > Linux has a /proc feature that allows you to look at interrupts, ioports,
> > devices, etc.  Does FreeBSD have any such feature?
>
> Look at them in what way?

Maybe I didn't make my question clear.  If I do cat /proc/interrupts on a
Linux box I'll get the following:

 0: 23226271   timer
 1:    26330   keyboard
 2:        0 + cascade
 3:  3312542 + serial
 4:      554 + serial
10:   312677   3c509
11:    53650 + BusLogic 44xC
13:        1   math error
14:    81460 + ide0

This tells me what devices are on which interrupts and how many
interrupts have occured since the last re-boot.  cat /proc/ioports
returns a similar output but IO location info instead of interrupts.

My question is: does a similar facility exist in FreeBSD?

Thanks,

Craig