Date:      Wed, 6 Jul 2005 16:24:01 +0200
From:      Max Laier <max@love2party.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Call for FreeBSD status reports

--nextPart3408122.ssWZRlAURO

All,

Three month of fruitful development have passed since the last round of=20
=46reeBSD status reports, and the release of FreeBSD 6.0 is on the=20
doorstep. =A0We hope that you made good progress on your projects and have=
=20
interesting news to share. =A0Please do so by sending a status report to=20
monthly@freebsd.org  Submissions are due by July 15, 2005.

Reports should cover activities during May to June, but may of course cover=
=20
earlier work as well. =A0In addition we encourage you to use the "Open Task=
s"=20
section to recruit help for your project and point out future direction.

Submissions are *not* limited to FreeBSD developers with commit rights! =A0=
It is=20
open to everybody who is doing FreeBSD related work and wants to share=20
progress with the community. =A0The status reports are also a good vehicle =
to=20
gather interested people for you WIP.

We have introduced a new category called "soc" to pool reports related to=20
Google Summer of Code. =A0We hope for interesting news from that corner!

To help you with fileing your report you will find a webform or xml-templat=
e=20
linked from http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/ (as soon as the www build=20
completes).

Submissions are due on July 15. =A0Thanks a lot, and we are hoping for a bi=
g=20
turn-out.

=2D-=20