Date:      Fri, 18 May 2001 10:47:24 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Chad R. Larson" <chad@DCFinc.com>
To:        jamil_taylor@pobox.com (Jamil Taylor)
Cc:        wyrdwulf@catskill.net, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: digital camera

As I recall, Jamil Taylor wrote:
> I've got the Sony MVC-CD1000 digital camera.  It writes to CDRs, so
> after I have finalized the CD, I simply mount it under FreeBSD.  It
> works like a charm, and the media is dirt cheap.

Mine is the earlier Mavica that writes to floppies.  Very handy.  It
can make image copies of floppies, so you can leave a set of
Thanksgiving pictures with the relatives.

But with today's multi-megapixel CCDs, a regular floppy won't cut
it.  Perhaps an LS-120?

	-crl
--
Chad R. Larson (CRL15)   602-953-1392   Brother, can you paradigm?
chad@dcfinc.com         chad@larsons.org          larson1@home.com