Date:      Tue, 17 Jun 2003 04:23:10 -0600
From:      "Duke, Brian" <Brian.Duke@Level3.com>
To:        "Kent Stewart" <kstewart@owt.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Buildworld ERROR CODE 2

I think you may have the answer Kent...
in my make.conf I did allow the SUP =3D YES directives from the example =
file /usr/share/examples/etc/make.conf
I just took that section out based on your recommendation below. So the =
only things in my make is now:
PERL5 module stuff that was already enabled in make.conf after FTP =
intallation and CPUTYPE=3Di586. The config=20
seems to be working. Thanks for your help. I would have never suspected =
the CVSUP section.=20

I'll run cvsup again in the future when I don't need sleep.=20