Date:      Thu, 22 Mar 2001 17:37:02 -0600
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@HiWAAY.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!

Problem now is that I can't remember what shipping method I selected.
Time to do some research.

[...]
Dear Apple Customer,

The following products shipped on 03/22/2001. Transit time will
depend upon whether you have chosen standard or premium freight
options. If your order is shipping standard freight, it should arrive
within 10 days of shipment.

Product #  Product Description                       Qty        Ext Price

M7686LL/A  MAC OS X 1.0 RETAIL-USA                     1           129.00

           Promotion Savings                                        30.00-

The above products have been shipped to:
[...]

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@hiwaay.net