Date:      Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:58:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tuc at T-B-O-H <ml@t-b-o-h.net>
To:        mad@madpilot.net (Guido Falsi)
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, "Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET" <ml@t-b-o-h.net>, Michal Varga <varga.michal@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Undefined symbol "__mb_sb_limit" during 7.0-BETA1 installworld

> This is quite strange to me. As you said it looks like the 7.0-BETA1
> ISOs are polluted by some 8.0 sources. I don't have any serious proof
> for that though.

	Its not only the ISOs, since I used the mini-iso and it FTP'd
the base/etc. I don't know where it does that from, maybe it ftp's from
a breakout of the ISO.

	I'm only saying this to make sure its not just the PHYSICAL
ISO that gets pulled/revamped/whatever, its whatever an FTP install off
the mini-iso uses too.

		Thanks, Tuc
		(And thanks to everyone telling me it isn't my fault. :) )