Date:      Mon, 17 Sep 2001 19:38:13 -0700
From:      "Seamus.Venasse" <Seamus.Venasse@polaris.ca>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Good Qmail book.

> On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 03:07:26PM -0400, scanner@jurai.net wrote:
> >
> > > Postfix on the other hand... :)
> >
> > Requires reading main.cf. Postfix is worlds easier to admin
> the qmail.
> >

> Ya know -- this is really a matter of opinion. Don't construe
> it to be a fact.
> Some people find it easier to have multiple config files with
> logical names as
> opposed to just one config file with logical config
> directives. It is truly a
> matter of opinion.

I agree with you completely.  I personally prefer the logically named config
files.  As well, I have not seen a web-based configuration front end that
works as well as QmailAdmin.  It is this front-end that makes it easier for
my customers to maintain their own email configurations, instead of relying
on me to make changes/additions.

Seamus