Date:      Tue, 3 Jul 2012 03:29:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jakub Lach <jakub_lach@mailplus.pl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   portmaster embarrassingly simple question (y- option)

===>>> Starting check for runtime dependencies
===>>> Gathering dependency list for archivers/unzip from ports
===>>> No dependencies for archivers/unzip
===>>> Installing package

===>>> Installation of archivers/unzip (unzip-6.0_1) succeeded

===>>> Delete unzip60.tar.gz? y/n [n]

What option do I need to specify with -y to automatically answer those?

I've tried --clean-distfiles, --clean-packages but it's not it.

It usually happens when doing portmaster --packages-build
--delete-build-only
build.