Date:      10 Nov 2002 13:08:18 -0600
From:      Ryan Sommers <ryans@gamersimpact.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   GDB & Linux binaries.

Is it possible to use GDB on linux binaries? When I try to run the
program in GDB I get the following errors:

(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/home/ryans/src/bomb/bomb
warning: Unable to find dynamic linker breakpoint function.
GDB will be unable to debug shared library initializers
and track explicitly loaded dynamic code.
/lib/libc.so.6: No such file or directory.
(gdb)

I'm guessing this is because the linux libc library file is in
/usr/compat/linux/lib, how do I get GDB to use it instead? Or is it even
possible.

Thanks in advance.

--
Ryan "leadZERO" Sommers