Date:      Wed, 14 Nov 2001 08:41:13 -0500
From:      dave@hawk-systems.com (Dave)
To:        "Jason Hunt" <leth@primus.ca>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: 2.1.7 FreeBSD

To resolve this infrequent but annoying issue, we ended up installing a kvm
switch for each bank of servers.  Not the best solution from a cost
perspective...  but prevents any reboots just to gain access to keyboard and
mouse for working on the system.  KVM switch sends the keyboard and mouse signal
when a reboot occurs, and you can plug the actual keybrd, mouse, and monitor
into the KVM switch when they are needed to service servers in the rack.

Dave