Date:      Mon, 29 Apr 2002 23:41:43 +0100
From:      Daniel Bye <dan@slightlystrange.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: test

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 07:13:07PM +0100, Stacey Roberts wrote:
> test
> --
> Stacey Roberts B.Sc. (HONS) Computer Science
> Network Systems Engineer

No more lectures about posting tests to a real list - I figure you've had
enough of that for one day ;-)

Do you collect your mail from an Exchange server?  Or straight from a UNIX
box running Exim or sendmail or some other MTA?  Do you use procmail to
process and filter your mail?  Do you have any rules configured on your
client that could possibly stop you being copied in on any mails you
send to lists/groups that happen to include your own address?

Please provide as much detail about your setup as you can - I am sure
that way between us we can figure out what's going on.

FWIW, I had problems a couple of weeks ago and found that unsubscribing
from all my subscribed lists and then resubscribing helped.  Does this
make any difference for you?

How about if you try a different client?  At least then we can rule out
certain possibilities - if another client allows you to see your own
postings, we know we're looking at something to do with your Evolution
setup.  If not, then maybe it's time to talk to your local postmaster?

Dan