Date:      Sat, 9 Feb 2002 04:41:41 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        Anjali Kulkarni <anjali@indranetworks.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Zones

Hello,

Your best bet for general questions is the
freebsd-questions@freebsd.org mailig list.

It might be quick and easy, but historically, the people in -hackers
are not interested in quick and easy.  They're more interested in
long, drawn-out, and complicated.

--
Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org
my FreeBSD column: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/q/Big_Scary_Daemons