Date:      Thu, 31 Aug 1995 07:47:27 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
Cc:        julian@ref.tfs.com, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kernel size

> > be able to make a fixit floppy again and we've been meaning to do it
> > it's just low-prio.
>
> I would say this should not be low-prior, it is an often requested
> item, and has been missing for 2 releases, and is about to go missing
> for 3, I would say we need a fixit more than we needed ee :-).

I should clarify then I suppose: It's a low priority because I've been
trying to fold this functionality back into boot.flp.  If you think
about it, you already have mount/fsck/newfs/sh/ee (:-) and pretty much
everything else you need to repair the system there.  We just lacked a
way of getting the user to the functionality.  This is now fixed.

					Jordan