Date:      Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:13:30 +1030
From:      "Jeffrey P. Toth" <jtoth@attech.net.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   MP3 Help for a Newbie

I have set up FreeBSD and have set up several websites. With the =
websites on FreeBSD I find that clicking on a link to an .mp3 file does =
not invoke the clients default .mp3 player. In internet explorer it =
either gives a blank page or IE asks if you would like their built in =
media player to play the file. How I would I fix this so that clicking =
on an .mp3 link does call up the clients default player? All the servers =
I have rented space on before have done this without fail and this is a =
completely new problem to me which is not good since our sites deal with =
multiple sound files and no one can figure out how to play them now. I =
suspect this has something to do with mime settings but I am very new to =
this and have no idea. I have spent the past 3 days trying to find =
something on it but only found info about midi files.

Thank you

Jeff