Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 1999 08:07:36 -0500 (EST)
From:      mwlucas@gltg.com
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache & Java error on FreeBSD

Hello,

I tried -questions, heard nothing.  You folks probably have a better
idea than they do, anyway...

I have a web server running 3.2-stable and apache-fp.1.3.6.
Everything works fine, except the client-side Java apps.

We call up a web site with a Java app, and get an error:

date, etc, blah blah:  File does not exist: /home/dynamic/public_html/data/DropMenu.class

Looking in the directory in question, though, the file is *definitely* there.

The same file works on an NT IIS box, but not here at all.  Yes, we've
checked filename case.  ;)

Do I have to do anything to get a FreeBSD Apache box to serve Java properly?

Thanks,
Michael