Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 14:49:33 -0500
From:      "Maruca, Fran" <fmaruca@xyplex.com>
To:        "'bsd'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Adding host routes via ppp.linkup

Is there a way to add a specific host route in ppp.linkup.  I have a
label in the .linkup file with myaddr and specify "add 210.210.210.201
255.255.255.255 INTERFACE" as the route I want to add.  The netstat
shows the route added as 210.210.210.201/32 with flags of UGSc.
Attempts to reach the destination results in "Address family not
supported by protocol family".

If I don't add the route via .linkup and just add it manually after the
link is up I have no problems reaching the host.  I noticed that the
flags are UHS.  I'm assuming that I have no problems since it's added as
a host route??

Any help is appreciated!

Fran