Date:      Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:37:24 -0500
From:      "Francis Whittington" <fewjr@adelphia.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   just finished install

Hi Paul,
    Just wanted to say that I am reading as much as I can. UNIX books, =
freeBSD handbook, websites, manpages, etc. I am 47, have 5 daughters, =
and work 2 jobs, none of which have anything to do with computers. I =
bought my first computer in 1998(they had no computer classes when i was =
in school). I have just gotten interested in learning BSD. Linux would =
have been okay too, but I read BSD was better. I came on this forum to =
get a little help when I get frustrated. I do not have all the time in =
the world for this. Wish i did sometimes. Its relaxing...LOL! =
Besides...here is better than getting bitched at in #freebsdhelp to go =
read. Thanks for the suggestions though.

                                                    fewjr/Buddy