Date:      Tue, 05 Oct 1999 14:16:52 -0500
From:      Mary Lee <lyl001@coes.LaTech.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   2nd lan card

Salutatins...

i was woundering if there was a sigte, or a tutorial that could help figure
out how to hook up 2 lan cards to my puter...

I have an isa 486 dx2 66 20 meg ram dell/intel motherboard
i have a lantastic jumpered lan card using i/o 300, irq 10, port 0xd000 as ed0
(this lan card is fine )
the problem is this new Allied Telesyn AT2000 PnP
i thought i could just put in... ed1 i/o 300, irq 15, port 0xd800, but it
didn't reckognise it...
i red their manual, and it wanted me to run some dos program to set the
settings...
I thought PnP would roll over to the next avalible settings...

I am so lost with PnP, coule you point me in the rt direction ???

ps i only have irq 11,12,13,14,15 open... :)

thank you Stephen... ( using a friend's puter lyl001 = mary )