Date:      Fri, 17 May 2002 23:12:31 -0300 (ADT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: How to dump a 4gig system on panic ?

Okay, seem to be about halfway there ... client kldload's no problem,
server runs ... do a ctl-alt-esc to get into DDB and type panic, and it
gives a message that its looking for the server and it finds it on the
right IP ... then it prints out a '1023' and finishes the panic ...

On the 'dump server', a vmcore gets created, but its zero length ...

thoughts?