Date:      Sat, 05 Jun 1999 10:41:40 -0400
From:      Amrit Pal Singh Bamrah <abamrah@idirect.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Burning FreeBSD CDs

As I understand 3.2-RELEASE supports bootable CD. I am thinking of
downloading this release then burn my own CDs to use it. Let us say, I
have downloaded everything under ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/3.2-RELEASE
directory and ready to burn my CDs. My question:

1. What should be copied to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th CD? This is the stuff
that Walnut Creek sells.

2. What happens to the symbolic links on the FTP site. How do I
reproduce them while downloading or are they simply for FTP installs?

3. Is there any other thing that I need to do to retain long names while
burning?

Please provide me any other information that I need to get going.

Thanks for your time.

Amrit