Date:      Wed, 01 Dec 1999 12:11:54 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
Cc:        keramida@ceid.upatras.gr, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: row of questions to different parts of fbsd

On Wed, 01 Dec 1999 11:07:30 +0100, Ariel Burbaickij wrote:

>   What about netscape? :))

You restricted your comments about netscape to a different e-mail
message.  In future, I urge you to use a single descriptive subject line
per problem to avoid such confusion.

More to the point, I didn't say anything about Netscape because I was
happy with the suggestion someone else gave you concerning permissions
on your resolver files.

>   Fine not able to find then I also will not bother with it and have
>   deleted kaffe altogether.And javac runs!!!Have you any rational
>   explanation present?I would truly appreciate it.

Yes.  It looks to me like you were confused as to the purpose of kaffe
and the distinction between it and the jdk.  You will probably develop a
clearer understanding of the situation with a little reading of these
sites:

	http://www.kaffe.org
	http://www.freebsd.org/java/

Have fun!