Date:      Wed, 28 May 2003 14:05:03 +0200
From:      Rob <rob@debank.tv>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   poc and serial port

Hi all,

I'm trying to use poc (/usr/ports/security/poc), but after one finished
transaction to the cardreader the cardreader doesn't react anymore.
  It seems the cardreader is stuck and only removing it from the serial
port resets it again (and gives me another clean run).

I use a Towitoko chipdrive micro, Freebsd 4.8 and 5.1b (same results)
Serial ports are standard 16650A (tried both first and second)

  My questions are: -is there anyone using this setup succesfully ? ( it
might be my specific cardreader)
		  -how can I debug the serial port ?
		  -how to reset the serial port (hangup ?)

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks

Rob Evers