Date:      Wed, 25 May 2011 22:20:11 GMT
From:      George Morgan <gm.swdev@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-i386@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i386/151122: [boot] BTX 1.02 crashes on boot

The following reply was made to PR i386/151122; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: George Morgan <gm.swdev@gmail.com>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, renato.camarao@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 17:43:03 -0400

 --0016e68dea50d887fe04a42096a9

 I have two of these systems.  Updated the system BIOS to the latest from HP
 and still no luck.  I'm a software developer and interested in at least
 helping troubleshoot this problem.

 George Morgan

 --0016e68dea50d887fe04a42096a9

 I have two of these systems.=A0 Updated the system BIOS to the latest from =
 HP and still no luck.=A0 I&#39;m a software developer and interested in at =

 --0016e68dea50d887fe04a42096a9--