Date:      Sat, 24 Feb 2001 17:14:00 -0500
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        "'Alexandr A. Listopad'" <laa@laa.zp.ua>, <docs@freebsd.org>, <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: handbook

Laa,
That's what the documentation project is for. Feel free to donate some
of your time to make the necessary changes you're referring to (and
others as needed). You can find more info at
http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/submitting.html
-Otter
p.s. if you don't have access to an ftp/web site for posting your
changes, contact me via email. I'll give you a place to put them. No,
I'm not a member of the documentation group, just someone who believes
in the cause! =]