Date:      Wed, 21 Jul 1999 18:51:52 +0800 (JST)
From:      "Ramoncito P. Puyat" <googoo@mio.pexxnet.com.ph>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   usage accounting

Hello All!

We are in the computer/internet rentals business. One of our greatest
problems is to automate the log-ins of our clients. My business associates
have mentioned a shifting to NT (heaven forbid!) because of its built-in
usage accounting functions. Is there a system in FBSD wherein we can track
the use and automatically make the charge slips for our clients.

Our server box is a dual-boot (FBSD and Linux), we have 19 clients (using
win98), interconnected through NE2000PCI cards and our server lionk is
through Samba.

Hope someone can help us.

TIA

Ramon Puyat