Date:      Sun, 16 Dec 2007 14:28:26 +0000
From:      "V.I.Victor" <idmc_vivr@intgdev.com>
To:        "Tino Engel" <elrap@web.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:  Changing "/var/mail" to a symlink

Thanks for the reply!

I was pretty sure that the symlinking was right, but was not sure how the permissions carried thru -- as you also mentioned.  I probably should have asked differently...

Also, a suggestion was made off-list that "moving" /var/mail was better-done via mounting a nullfs.  I'm reading up on that now.