Date:      Thu, 07 Mar 2013 10:38:42 -0500
From:      Auld Besom <scratch65535@att.net>
To:        gecko@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org

Firefox v19, built from a freshly-updated ports tree under xfce4
and 8.3 generic, crashes the moment I try to enter a url in the
edit box.

The situation seems to be getting worse with each release. 3.6.25
wouldn't let me log into disqus so that I could post at
commondreams, but otherwise seemed to work correctly.

v10, installed as a package, had the same problem plus others
that I can't now remember, prompting me to upgrade to 17

v17 had the same problem, plus it would crash unexpectedly

v18 had the same problem, plus it would crash unexpectedly and,
seemingly, more frequently

v19 probably has the same problem, but since it crashes when I
try to type in a url, I can't be sure.

The build (I just rebuilt it a few minutes ago) reported no
errors, and running pkg_libchk also returned nothing.

I wonder whether being pieced together from 133 components has
any significance.